The Servergraph 9.1 release is a major release that introduces a new user interface
for Servergraph reporting. This Release Announcement contains the most recent
enhancements and updates that have been made available in Servergraph
- Most dashboards can now be edited, created, shared or copied by any user unless
the user is restricted by administrator.
- Easily customized with workflows and images.
- Dashboards can be saved to individual user folders for quick retrieval
or organization. For example, all auditor dashboards in one folder or
other reports by user.
- Any dashboard can be set as a home page that opens upon login.
- Intuitive workflows. Click from general widgets on Enterprise Explorer dashboard
to detailed reports and widgets based on information needs.
- Faster Response time for most dashboards.
- Share individual dashboards by URL.
- Save individual dashboards to browser favorites.
- A new bread crumb trail for easier navigation.
- Many product paths have been changed:
- Configuration files are now found under
- Working and collection files are now found under
- Alerting system works with all monitored applications and devices.
- The Event Browser takes you to a dashboard where you can acknowledge
events and create your own saved filters. This page cannot be set as a
favorite, but you can create a tile widget to the URL.
- Monitored Events takes you to a management dashboard where you can
switch events, which are now related to scopes. You can now also set
alerts for scopes of servers and nodes.
- All dashboard widgets can be edited or recreated with wizard based Query
- Access to Query Builder can be limited to individual users.
- No changes from Servergraph 8.3.
End of life
- SuSE11 is no longer supported.
Third party software
- Java run time has been upgraded to version 1.8.0_189
To learn more, contact your Servergraph account
manager or send an email to email@example.com for more information.